Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

4 Generations ...... Wow !! I spent mother's day with my Mom, Grama & 1 of my daughters ( Shelby was @ her grama's house) and it was alot of fun ..... Today I am thankful for my grama for having my mom and my mom for having me so I could have Aubrey. Being a mom is the toughest job in the world but my whole life I knew being a mom was what I wanted. I am struggling right now within myself to decide if I am going to quit my job I have had for 13 years because I really want to stay home and just be a mom to my girls !! I am praying about it and I know God will guide me in the right direction ........
~Nichole



1 comment:

  1. Oh I would love to stay at home!!! I don't have a baby yet but I'm sure it will be even more tempting when/if I do...we couldn't afford it tho. Can't wait to hear how God leads you! <3

    ReplyDelete