Monday, July 4, 2011

Going to the chapel ...



 Julie & I have been friends since we were in 5th grade. We have been through so much together. We have an amazing friendship. It's the kind where it doesn't matter how much time has passed since you last talked or saw each other it feels like it was just yesterday.


Julie, Shelby , Aubrey & me....


Jules + Coley = friends for life !!!

Julie got married the 1st time when we were very young and the best thing she got out of that marriage was her children... Shelby & Geoffery.I remember when Shelby was a baby & Julie would dress her up in cute dresses & big bows ... Shelby is what made me want to have a daughter. I think it is kinda neat how I have a Shelby also !! :)


me & my sweet baby girl
Shelby & Aubrey dancing ...
It was so awesome to see our daughters
hanging out with each other because
when we were younger we would
always talk about having kids together & getting
married & them growing up with each other. She started WAY
ahead of me but our girls love each other !!!  
I was so happy when Julie & Tacy got married. She truly deserves a great man because she is a great woman/friend/mother .... Congratulations !!!





Mr. & Mrs. Strickland 
 ~ Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment