Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A day of firsts for my girls .........



Friday was a great day with my daughters. Shelby & I went and got our hair highlighted. This was her 1st time to get highlights and her hair looks so good !!!
Shelby getting her

hair done .....


.... and look how pretty she looks with her new "do" !!




Aubrey also her a first the same day ........... She got her first hair cut and boy it was something !! She didn't know what to think. At first she was kinda ok with it but then she totally freaked out. We gave her a sucker but that only helped for a split second when I got a picture then it was back to screaming until she was done !!! My poor baby might be traumatized by this .......





I know it looks bad, but at the end she was ok with the whole situation !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment