Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010 !!!


I can't believe that it is already 2010 !!! So a new year means a fresh start. 2009 was amazing but I know 2010 will be better.

First of all ........ Mike & I decided we are going to try for another baby this year. I knew after I had Aubrey that I wasn't "done" having kids yet and now seems like a great time to add to our family. Britanee is going to graduate in June. Shelby will be 12 in April & Aubrey just turned 2 and is such a big girl now. I made an appointment with the fertility doctor I used to get pregnant with the triplets & Aubrey for January 8th. I am so excited !!!


I don't really have any new year resolutions but I do have things I would like to do better this year..........

1. I would like to have date nights with my hubby without the kids at least once a month. He is the love of my life and sometimes it just feels like we are going & going and pass each other in the process. I want to make it a point to show him that he's my #1 !!!

2. I am going to try to have more patience with my kids. Shelby is almost 12 and has such an attitude sometimes and it really wears on my patience with her at times. I know she is like all pre teens but lord helpo me with this one !!! Miss Aubrey is 2 and it's her way or meltdown !! I know she is learning and I have to be patient with her as she figures out things on her own. I love my girls and I know bringing a new baby will definatly shake things up but I'm in this for the long run.


3. I need to make more time for my friends. I have close friends that invite me to do things but I never have enough time to go anywhere with them. I feel like I have no clue what is going on in their lives anymore. I truly miss my friends but I need to figure out how to balance family, friends & work.



4. This blog ....... I created this blog to keep my family & friends updated on what is going on in my life but it seems I forget to write on it so I'm going to make sure that I blog at least 2-3 times a week.
I think these are all achievable goals and I can't wait to make them happen !!!
~ Nichole

















No comments:

Post a Comment