Saturday, August 15, 2009

Much needed time .........


This week was really hard as far as my emotions were concerned. I was just in a funk and needed to get out of it so Friday I went to dinner and a movie with my friend Crystal and my niece Jacee. We went to see "The Time Travelers Wife" at the movie tavern in Humble. It was ok but nothing like I expected. I was expecing more of this great love story and I was confused most of the movie. It was great to actually go out without the kids for a few hours though. Isn't it ironic how when I'm with my children all day I can't wait for a break to get a minute to myself, but when I get that little break I miss my kids ??




This morning started out wonderful. I went into Aubrey's room and she was smiling and talking to me so I brought out the camera of course !!



I went to 2 baby showers today. It was a pretty busy day !! When I go to baby showers it always makes me either wish my kids were little babies again or wish I had another baby. Then I remember all the middle of the night feedings and sleepness nights and thank God my girls are over that !!


Even though it was a busy day I made time for myself and got a manicure today !! Sometimes it's the little things that make you feel good and since my nails are nice and long at the moment I thought it would look nice to have them painted. What do you think ??




Tonight we had a movie night at home. My nieces Jacee & Storme are staying the weekend so we ordered pizza, made popcorn and watched "17 again". I say we watched movies but we as in the girls & I watched the movie and Mike slept through it !!! Some things never change !!

I am so very blessed to have this family !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment