Thursday, September 17, 2009

Astros Game .........

Mike & I went on a double date to the Astros game with our friends Jonathan & Crystal on September 11th. It was the 1st time that the Astros actually won a game we were at. They beat the Pirates 9-1. Crystal & I watched most of the game but then the photobug bit us so we were off to take pictures. These are just a few from that night. Sorry for the short post but it has been a busy week. ....................

Mike & I posing with this rabbit thing !!
Crystal doing her sexy pose for everyone !!!

Mike is so violent trying to get that ball !!

What a sexy couple !!

Jonathan & Crystal

Playing @ the store

Crystal's turn to play

My & my hot hubby Mike

Mike, me, Crystal & Jonathan

Craig & I are had a great talk about our evening !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment