Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forever with us ..........

After all the babies passed away Mike & I decided to get a tattoo in memory of them. Mike got his done the day before their funeral and I love it. I love the angel wings and I love how the boy angel is passing a halo to the girl angel which is how I pictured Conner doing to Madison. I love seeing their names and the days they went to heaven.



I wasn't sure how I wanted to do my tattoo so I didn't get mine until after Aubrey was born. I decided to get the 2 identical flowersto honor Logan-Makenna & Madison since they were identical babies and then I got a dragon fly to honor Conner. Aubrey has always been my little ladybug so I got that to honor her with her siblings because I feel like she was our blessing after they went to heaven.


~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment